The cost of writing a Will in Malaysia is rather expensive (average RM 800). Most Malaysian put off this task thinking it can wait. But do you know that it is unnecessary to engage an estate planning agent, or a lawyer in order to write a Will. An individual is able to write a Will, all by themselves. All you need are two witnesses and three signatures, and the Will is acceptable under Malaysian law.
Awareness is slowly growing in Malaysia. But the general public is in the mindset that one need to engage a lawyer or an estate planning agent. you can engage them, it is your choice BUT you don’t have to.
WillsMalaysia is creating awareness on the importance of writing a will and to provide an affordable alternative to all Malaysians. MyLastWill™ is a convenient, affordable and simple way to create a legal will easily and at an affordable price, all from the comfort of your home. Utilize our online wizard to innovatively create a will today! WillsMalaysia offers the most competitive prices and customizable options for all your Will and PoA documentation needs. All our products have the option to be stored in a secure physical format, to be reviewed by a lawyer, or to have unlimited updates to keep up with your busy life. No other company or lawyer beats our prices and services!
10 Reasons to Choose Us
1. A “lawyer-approved” online service
2. The most comprehensive service in the market
3. Simple step-by-step instructions
4. Uses plain and simple language, without the legal jargon
5. Online help every step of the way
6. Save hundreds of Ringgit in legal fees
7. Free-of-charge unlimited updates
8. Complies with Malaysia Wills Act 1959
9. FREE to try
10. All from the comfort of your home